Chủ biên: Tina Binesh Marvasti
NXB: Toronto Notes for Medical Students Inc
Năm xuất bản: 2018 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Clinical Medicine, Nội Tổng Quát
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 34th Edition of the highly successful Toronto Notes textbook series. This 2018 edition features a brand new Medical Genetics chapter along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Toronto Notes 2018 Key Features:
• Brand new Medical Genetics chapter
• A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties • Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence Based Medicine highlights
• Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations and much more
• A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – perfect size to carry on the wards
• A downloadable, searchable E-book with hyperlinks that allows note taking and bookmarking, compatible with both smart phones and tablets, for only $20 with the purchase of a print copy – available with colour illustrations
• Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios