Chủ biên: Tom Lissauer
NXB: ELSEVIER, RCPCH
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nội Nhi, Pediatrics
Althoughthis understanding is essential in order to make informed clinical decisions,it is diffi cult to obtain as it is not usually covered in clinical textbooks
- MRCPCH exam-format questions embedded in each chapter totest understanding
- Emphasis on embryology to explain many congenital abnormalities
- An overview of the relevant anatomy and physiology
- Focus on the application and interpretation of investigations
- Examples of recent advances in science and clinical research that havebenefi tted the children’s care
- All clinical specialties covered by paediatric specialists
- Chapters covering evidence-based paediatrics, statistics, ethics andquality improvement.
This book is “innovative and original in assisting the reader to apply the principles of science to paediatric practice”. Professor Neena Modi, President, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.