Chủ biên: Howard W. Jones III
NXB: Wolters Kluwer
Năm xuất bản: 2015 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Gynecology, Phụ Khoa
For nearly 70 years, health care professionals have turned to Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology for authoritative, dependable guidance on everything from general topics of surgical ethics to details of surgical procedures. As surgical techniques continue to evolve and new procedures are introduced, Te Linde’s remains your text of choice for up-to-date information and advice from today’s best surgeons and teachers. Updated diagnostic and management approaches are provided throughout, practical “pearls” that will improve your skills no matter what your level of experience, as well as, all surgical chapters contain new sections call outs to “New Steps in the Procedure” for a quick recap..
- New steps in the Procedure boxes included in all surgical chapters
- Get up-to-date guidance on everything from general background and pathology for surgical problems to patient and treatment selection, step-by-step surgical techniques, and post-operative concerns.
- Benefit from the strong visual support of more than 1,200 illustrations and photographs, now colorized to even more clearly portray the location of blood vessels, ligaments, and other structures.
- Explore innovative techniques with a new chapter on robotic surgery. In addition, the chapter on electrosurgical techniques has been extensively updated to include vessel sealing instruments.
- Discover fresh ideas and approaches thanks to new contributing authors
- Gain new insights into professional liability with an increased emphasis on risk prevention.