Chủ biên: James C. Grotta
Năm xuất bản: 2015 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Neurology, Nội Thần Kinh
Offered in print, online, and downloadable formats, this updated edition of Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management delivers convenient access to the latest research findings and management approaches for cerebrovascular disease. Picking up from where J. P. Mohr and colleagues left off, a new team of editors – Drs. Grotta, Albers, Broderick, Kasner, Lo, Mendelow, Sacco, and Wong – head the sixth edition of this classic text, which is authored by the world’s foremost stroke experts.
– Comprehensive, expert clinical guidance enables you to recognize the clinical manifestations of stroke, use the latest laboratory and imaging studies to arrive at a diagnosis, and generate an effective medical and surgical treatment plan.
– Abundant full-color CT images and pathology slides help you make efficient and accurate diagnoses.
– Data from late-breaking endovascular trials equips you with recent findings.
– Includes comprehensive coverage of advances in molecular biology of cell death; risk factors and prevention; advances in diagnostics and stroke imaging; and therapeutic options, including a thorough review of thrombolytic agents and emerging data for endovascular therapy.
– Features brand-new chapters on Intracellular Signaling: Mediators and Protective Responses; The Neurovascular Unit and Responses to Ischemia; Mechanisms of Cerebral Hemorrhage; Stroke Related to Surgery and Other Procedures; Cryptogenic Stroke; and Interventions to Improve Recovery after Stroke.
– Highlights new information on genetic risk factors; primary prevention of stroke; infectious diseases and stroke; recovery interventions such as robotics, brain stimulation, and telerehabilitation; and trial design.
– Details advances in diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound, computed tomography (including CT angiography and CT perfusion), MRI (including MR perfusion techniques), and angiography.
– Includes extracted and highlighted evidence levels.