Chủ biên: Steven Agabegi
NXB: Wolters Kluwer
Năm xuất bản: 2020 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nội Tổng Quát, USMLE
Find what you need to know—fast! This bestselling volume in the popular Step-Up series provides a high-yield review of medicine, ideal for preparing for clerkships or clinical rotations, shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2. Clinical pearls, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner to help you excel on your exams and succeed in the clinical setting. Also includes a 100-question practice exam to support preparation.
– Updated and revised content reflects extensive research with faculty and students.
– Figures, charts, tables, graphs, and mnemonics aid visual learners and facilitate retention of essential material.
– Enhanced high-yield outline format and Quick Hits save time and help students review more efficiently.
– 100-question practice exam helps students prepare for shelf and board.
– Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content students need to know.
– Clinical pearls help students “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time and aid in the transition from basic science to clinical medicine.