Chủ biên: Steven E. Weinberger
Năm xuất bản: 2014
Chuyên ngành: Nội Hô Hấp, Respiratory Medicine
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine helps you master the foundations of pulmonary medicine without being overwhelmed! This concise, easy-to-read medical reference book correlates basic science principles with the radiologic, pathologic, and clinical aspects of respiratory disease to provide an integrated, accessible approachto the study of pulmonary medicine.
– Focus on the clinical aspects and treatment of specific pulmonary and respiratory diseases, andunderstand the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology relevant to major pulmonary disorders.
– Apply the material to real-life practice with case-based pulmonology questions covering topics including pulmonary function tests, physiologic data, and results of arterial blood gas testing.
– Learn the latest diagnostic and therapeutic strategies with updated coverage of diagnostic modalities used in pulmonary disease, as well as management of asthma, lung cancer, respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension, and other pulmonary diseases.
– Visually grasp difficult concepts with high-quality images of the lung that complement discussions of specific diseases.
– Efficiently review critical information in pulmonary medicine by skimming margin notes throughout the text.
– Practice your knowledge with 200 case-based, self-assessment questions and apply pulmonology principles to real-life practice.