NXB: Wolters Kluwer
Specifically designed to prepare medical students for their initial encounters with patients with heart disease, this award-winning text bridges basic cardiac physiology with clinical care. Written by internationally recognized Harvard Medical School faculty and select medical students, Pathophysiology of Heart Disease, Sixth Edition provides a solid foundation of knowledge regarding diseases of the heart and circulation. Under the experienced editorial guidance of Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, this best-selling monograph has an outstanding reputation among medical students and faculty worldwide.
Student-friendly features of the Sixth Edition include a new, full-color design and illustrations; end-of-chapter summaries; updated content, including recent technological advances; and access to an interactive eBook.
- New full-color presentation makes the text more visually appealing.
- Up-to-date medical imaging and color clinical photographs show real-world examples of cardiovascular diseases and related conditions.
- Updated Chapter Summaries reflect consistency in length and format, making study easier.
- Updated Additional Reading references keep readers abreast of the latest literature in the field.
- Winner of two awards of excellence from the American Medical Writers Association, and recommended by medical schools worldwide.