Chủ biên: Lawrence Miall
NXB: Wiley Blackwell
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nội Nhi, Pediatrics
Paediatrics at a Glance provides an introduction to paediatrics and the problems encountered in child health as they present in primary, community and secondary care, from birth through to adolescence.
Thoroughly updated to reflect changes in understanding of childhood illness over the last 5 years, the 4th edition of this best-selling textbook diagrammatically summarises the main differential diagnoses for each presenting symptom, while accompanying text covers important disorders and conditions as well as management information.
Paediatrics at a Glance:
• Is an accessible, user-friendly guide to the entire paediatric curriculum
• Features expanded coverage of psychological issues and ethics in child health
• Includes more on advances in genetics, screening and therapy of childhood illness
• Contains new videos of procedures and concepts on the companion website
• Includes a brand new chapter on Palliative Care – an emerging area in the specialty
• Features full colour artwork throughout
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/paediatrics featuring interactive self-assessment case studies, MCQs, videos of the procedures and concepts covered in the book, and links to online resources