NXB: Oxford University Press
Năm xuất bản: 2010
Chuyên ngành: Medical Terminology, Tiếng Anh Y Khoa
A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, medicine, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student’s Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The series covers Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels. New levels include Tourism 3 Upper-Intermediate for tourism management and Technology 2, plus the completely new Medicine course.
- Career-specific grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice.
- Language practice in real work situations.
- ‘It’s my job’ – real people talking about their work.
- Online interactive exercises for revising and recycling language at www.oup.com/elt/oefc
- Teacher’s Resource Book with background information on the industry to help you teach with confidence
- Additional activities and tests for extra practice and support.
- ĐANG CẬP NHẬT