NXB: Oxford University Press
Năm xuất bản: 2009
Chuyên ngành: Medical Terminology, Tiếng Anh Y Khoa
English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student’s Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. A specialist course for medical students, doctors, and advanced nurses who want to work in English-speaking countries. Medicine has been designed to help students communicate accurately in English with patients and colleagues. It has a clear focus on developing speaking and listening skills for a range of different situations. Key features:
- Syllabus based on the communication skills required for OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination).
- Specialist medical terminology for effective communication with colleagues.
- ‘It’s my job’ – provides an authentic insight from professionals working in medicine.
- ‘Patient care’ sections develop students’ skills in doctor-patient relations.
- ‘Reading bank’ provides reading practice for a variety of medicine-based texts.
- Examples from the Handbook series – authentic material from the world’s best selling medical handbooks.
- Interactive exercises on Student’s website revise and recycle language.
- Teachers Resource website provides additional support, ideas and activities.