Chủ biên: Joseph S. Kass
NXB: ELSEVIER, Secret Series
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Neurology, Nội Thần Kinh
Part of the bestselling Secrets Series, the updated sixth edition of Neurology Secrets continues to provide an up-to-date, concise overview of the most important topics in neurology today. It serves as a comprehensive introduction for medical students, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, and is also a handy reference and refresher for residents and practitioners. Lists, tables, and clear illustrations throughout expedite review, while the engaging Secrets Series format makes the text both enjoyable and readable. New lead editors, Drs. Kass and Mizrahi, join this publication from a leading neurology program to lend a fresh perspective and expert knowledge.
– Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, and practical tips from the authors.
– Covers the full range of essential topics in understanding the practice of neurology.
– Features a two-color page layout and “Key Points” boxes to further enhance your reference power.
– Presents a chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets” for an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
– Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat to allow quick access to essential information.