From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller’s Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. This go-to medical reference book offers masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face each day, in addition to providing the most up-to-date information available for effective board preparation.
- Address the unique needs of pediatric patients with guidance from an entire section on pediatric anesthesia.
- View more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Access step-by-step instructions for patient management, as well as an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Quickly reference important concepts with ‘Key Points’ boxes integrated into every chapter.
- Stay current on today’s most recent anesthetic drugs and guidelines/protocols for anesthetic practice and patient safety, and access expanded coverage on new techniques such as TEE and other monitoring procedures.