NXB: Delmar – Cengage Learning
Năm xuất bản: 2012 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Medical Terminology, Tiếng Anh Y Khoa
- New section. A new section on complementary and alternative therapies reflects the changing role of holistic health care in our society.
- Real-life records. Inspired by instructor feedback, new SOAP notes have been added to each chapter, along with a list of appropriate questions for instructor use.
- Convenient references. In addition to the Word Parts and Abbreviations appendices, the Glossary of Pathology and Procedures has been reinstated to the 7th Edition, while a new online Spanish-English glossary supports the text’s multicultural perspectives.
- Realistic new artwork. More than 200 new pieces of print art and illustrations reflect the latest terms and procedures, including new multi-cultural and multi-generational photos, for an accurate portrayal of today’s medical world.
- Compatible software. The accompanying StudyWare™ CD-Rom, complete with professionally recorded vocabulary lists and definitions, is now both PC and Mac compatible and available online–making access to this indispensible tool easy and hassle-free.
- Updated terms. Extensively revised to bring all terms, definitions, procedures, illustrations, and data current, while a new section on alternative therapies helps readers understand the changing role of holistic healthcare in society.
- The comprehensive Medical Terminology review includes study tips, practice exercises, and a simulated final test to help learners prepare for the final examination.
- Additional tools included to support instructors teaching a simplified syllabus.
- Removable flash cards test memory and increase knowledge.
- ĐANG CẬP NHẬT