Chủ biên: Robert W. Wilmott
Năm xuất bản: 2018 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nội Nhi, Pediatrics
Now in a fully updated 9th Edition, Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children, by Drs. Robert Wilmott, Andrew Bush, Robin Deterding, and Felix Ratjen, continues to provide authoritative, evidence-based information to residents, fellows, and practitioners in this wide-ranging specialty. Bringing key knowledge from global experts together in one easy-to-understand volume, it covers everything from the latest basic science and its relevance to today’s clinical issues, to improving patient outcomes for the common and rare respiratory problems found in newborns and children worldwide.
- Uses succinct, straightforward text, numerous tables and figures, summaries at the end of each chapter, and more than 500 full-color images to convey key information in an easy-to-digest manner.
- Contains new chapters reflecting expanding knowledge on the respiratory complications of Down syndrome and other genetic disorders, modern molecular therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma, and pulmonary embolism and thromboembolic disease.
- Includes access to a new video library with demonstrations of key procedures.
- Features a new templated format with more descriptive headings and bulleted text for quick reference and navigation.
- Covers today’s key issues, including the genetic basis of respiratory disease, new and emerging respiratory infections, interstitial lung diseases in infants and young children, technology and diagnostic techniques for pulmonary function tests, emerging lung infections, and new therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma.
- Provides up-to-date instruction on important procedures, such as bronchoscopy and pulmonary function testing.
- Highlights the knowledge and expertise of three new editors, as well as more than 100 world authorities in the fields of pediatrics, pulmonology, neurology, microbiology, cardiology, physiology, diagnostic imaging, critical care, otolaryngology, allergy, and surgery.