Chủ biên: W. Richard Webb
Năm xuất bản: 2015 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: CT Scan, Diagnostic Imaging
Perfect for radiology residents and practitioners, Fundamentals of Body CT offers an easily accessibleintroduction to body CT! Completely revised and meticulously updated, this latest edition covers today’s most essential CT know-how, including the use of multislice CT to diagnose chest, abdominal, and musculoskeletal abnormalities, as well as the expanded role of 3D CT and CT angiography in clinical practice. It’s everything you need to effectively perform and interpret CT scans.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information to effectively interpret CTs and the salient points needed to make accurate diagnoses.
- Review how the anatomy of each body area appears on a CT scan.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with a comprehensive yet concise format.
- Achieve optimal results with step-by-step instructions on how to perform all current CT techniques.
- Compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common diseases-with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
- Make effective use of 64-slice MDCT and dual source CT scanners with coverage of the most current indications.
- Stay current extensive updates of clinical guidelines that reflect recent changes in the practice of CT imaging, including (ACCP) Diagnosis and Management of Lung Cancer guidelines, paraneoplastic and superior vena cava syndrome, reactions to contrast solution and CT-guided needle biopsy.