NXB: McGraw-Hill Medical
This compact, diagnosis-speeding guide has virtually defined the field of dermatology for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students across the globe. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, it combines laser-precise color images of skinlesions with a concise summary outline of dermatologic disorders, along with the cutaneous signs of systemic disease. A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and features helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of disease.
- More than 1,000 full-color images–many new to this edition
- New sections reflect the very latest clinical perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders shown
- Focus on a wide range of skin types highlights skin disease in different ethnic populations
- Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis,management, and therapy
- ICD 9/10 codes included for each disease