Chủ biên: Nicholas J Talley
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: History & Examination, Khám Lâm Sàng
Now in its eighth edition, Examination Medicine: a guide to physician training, has prepared generations of physician trainees and medical students for their clinical examinations.
Instructive, informative and aligned with current practice, this new edition gives you an overview of what to expect, what is expected of you and how to develop a mature clinical approach to complex medical problems.
Talley and O’Connor share their valuable advice on how to prepare for the examinations, use your time to best effect and avoid common pitfalls to ensure you give your best possible performance in your examinations and beyond.
- Clinical photographs of signs and conditions
- 50 long cases including history, examination, investigations, treatment and possible lines of questioning
- Sample long cases from the examiner’s perspective including discussion points and clinical traps
- 30 short cases including guidance for ‘spot diagnosis’ and ‘common stems’
- Hint boxes highlighting common pitfalls and useful tips