With constant improvements to MR image quality, it’s important to have a resource reflecting the most recent developments. Diagnostic Imaging: Spine, now in its third edition, showcases the latest cutting-edge research from Dr. Jeffrey Ross and his team of experts in the field. Expanding upon the core of the highly popular second edition, this updated reference is fully revised to provide the best spine-related diagnostic support available.
- Covers the latest advancements in imaging the postoperative spine, including bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) utilization
- Includes additional genetic information, such as OMIM entry numbers, where appropriate
- Highlights updates to new classification and grading schemes
- Hundreds of full-color pathology images are carefully annotated to help pinpoint the most relevant factors
- New references direct you to additional trustworthy resources
- Bulleted lists provide guidance through the intricacies of the spine
- Presents brand new images and cases to keep you at the forefront of your field