Part of the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Dermatopathology is a comprehensive resource that compiles all of today’s most essential dermatopathology information into a compact, high-yield format. This medical reference book’s well-organized approach and full-color illustrations result in a user-friendly reference that helps the reader access the latest information on molecular diagnostic tests, ancillary tools, and dermatologic disorders. It’s perfect for exam prep and clinical application!
- Explore a range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the skin.
- Access well-rounded, comprehensive coverage and detailed discussions of metabolic, systemic, allergic, infectious, and inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous neoplasms.
- Take advantage of enhanced diagnostic guidance with content that offers over 1,100 full-color, high-quality photographs that demonstrate the key features of pathologic lesions.
- Connect with a reader-centric format that employs a consistent, user-friendly organization throughout to present each pathologic entity’s gross and microscopic features, prognostic and therapeutic considerations, ancillary studies, and differential diagnoses.
- Reference important information at a glance with an abundance of boxes and tables.
- Remain up to date with the latest diagnostically relevant molecular tests, such as cytogenetic tests and mutation analysis of melanocyctic tumors.
- Prepare for exams with additional entities relevant to examination and clinical settings.
- Stay abreast of the latest advances with brand-new chapters covering Ancillary Diagnostic Tools (such as special stains, immunofluorescence studies, immunohistochemistry, and molecular tests), Disorders of the Nail Apparatus, Genetic Disorders, and Drug Reactions.
- Easily comprehend complex topics with help from additional figures and a vastly improved image collection.