Chủ biên: William W. Hay Jr.
NXB: CURRENT Series, McGraw-Hill Medical
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nội Nhi, Pediatrics
The most practical, up-to-date, well-referenced guide to the diagnosis and treatment of the medical problems of children – from birth to adolescence.
- Organized by general topics and by organ systems
- Provides concise, evidence-based information on the wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice
- Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns, such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, and emergencies and injuries
- Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest research findings and practice updates, most notably chapters devoted to immunizations, endocrinology, neurologic and muscular disorders, critical care, and HIV
- Complemented by a wealth of tables and figures that provide quick access to important information, such as acute and critical care procedures, anti-infective agents, drug dosages, immunization schedules, differential diagnosis, and developmental disorders
- Complete with valuable guide to normal laboratory values