Chủ biên: John R. Haaga
Năm xuất bản: 2016 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: CT Scan, Diagnostic Imaging
Now more streamlined and focused than ever before, the 6th edition of CT and MRI of the Whole Body is a definitive reference that provides you with an enhanced understanding of advances in CT and MR imaging, delivered by a new team of international associate editors. Perfect for radiologists who need a comprehensive reference while working on difficult cases, it presents a complete yet concise overview of imaging applications, findings, and interpretation in every anatomic area. The new edition of this classic reference ― released in its 40th year in print ― is a must-have resource, now brought fully up to date for today’s radiology practice.
- Includes both MR and CT imaging applications, allowing you to view correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Coverage of interventional procedures helps you apply image-guided techniques.
- Includes clinical manifestations of each disease with cancer staging integrated throughout.
- Over 5,200 high quality CT, MR, and hybrid technology images in one definitive reference.
- For the radiologist who needs information on the latest cutting-edge techniques in rapidly changing imaging technologies, such as CT, MRI, and PET/CT, and for the resident who needs a comprehensive resource that gives a broad overview of CT and MRI capabilities.
- Brand-new team of new international associate editors provides a unique global perspective on the use of CT and MRI across the world.
- Completely revised in a new, more succinct presentation without redundancies for faster access to critical content.
- Vastly expanded section on new MRI and CT technology keeps you current with continuously evolving innovations.