Chủ biên: Barry M. Brenner
Năm xuất bản: 2011 – Ngôn ngữ: English
Chuyên ngành: Nephrology, Nội Thận – Tiết Niệu
Overcome the toughest clinical challenges in nephrology with the new 9th edition of Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney! A brand-new editorial team of Drs. Maarten W. Taal, Glenn M. Chertow, Philip A. Marsden, Karl Skorecki, Alan S. L. Yu, and Barry M. Brenner,, together with a diverse list of international contributors bring you the latest knowledge and best practices on every front in nephrology worldwide. Brand-new sections on Global Considerations in Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology, as well as new chapters on recent clinical trials, cardiovascular and renal risk prediction in chronic kidney disease, identification of genetic causes of kidney disease, and many others, keep you at the forefront of this rapidly growing, ever-changing specialty.
– Broaden your knowledge base with expert, dependable, comprehensive answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, definitive clinical reference in the field!
– Prepare for certification or recertification with a review of the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology as well as a comprehensive selection of the most important bibliographical sources in nephrology.
– Visually grasp and better understand critical information with the aid of over 700 full-color high-quality photographs as well as carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision making.
– Get internationally diverse, trusted guidance and perspectives from a team of well-respected global contributors, all of whom are at the top and the cutting edge of your field. A new editorial team headed by Dr. Taal and hand-picked by Dr. – Brenner ensures the ongoing adherence to previous standards of excellence.
– Access information quickly thanks to a new, reorganized print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as regular online updates, case studies, and more at www.expertconsult.com.