NXB: CRC Press
The long-awaited third edition of An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine has been revised and updated to encapsulate the developments in the field since the previous edition was published nearly two decades ago.
Highlights of the Third Edition:
- Adopts a structured format throughout for quick assimilation
- Includes expanded coverage of new radiopharmaceuticals, PET/CT, and SPECT/CT
- Contains new chapters on paediatrics, oncology, and infection imaging
- Presents a comprehensive set of top-quality nuclear image scans
- Provides helpful teaching points